• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Possible Deuce Dump Sighted

zak

Yesterday while driving north on US 23, north of Ann Arbor, I saw what I think is a dump sitting in the back of a heavy equipment starage yard. This was just north of N. Territorial rd. The yard was on the east side and boardered the expressway. The truck sat in the back of the yard away from the expressway. Its missing it doors but otherwise looked ok in the brief glance I got. Anybody else seen this sitting there?

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Yesterday while driving north on US 23, north of Ann Arbor, I saw what I think is a dump sitting in the back of a heavy equipment starage yard. This was just north of N. Territorial rd. The yard was on the east side and boardered the expressway. The truck sat in the back of the yard away from the expressway. Its missing it doors but otherwise looked ok in the brief glance I got. Anybody else seen this sitting there?
They will now.... :p

grounded

Banned
nopics

these guys so pic deprived i think its been written in the SS bylaws that you must have and maintain a working camera in all vehicles or with you at all times rofl

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks