• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Possible Jeep Project....

pa.rich

sorry for the repeat of last set. Later I did jeep over a second time, added full cab and new plow and made some money.
Had to sell later to get money to go in business, time for toys was over. Got married, bought house , all in two years, WHEW!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Ryan:
That is great to know the $100 price still gets a trophy. I have two CJ2A's out back and both of them are in slighly better shape than that but not much. I am putting a fiberglas body on one and the other is gonna be a donate to the other truck. It does have a PTO on it if anyone is into jeeps that likes that option let me know.

rmgill

I'll be getting one of the metal tubs to make it as MB looking as possible. The thing that'll stick out is the extra shifter lever....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks