• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Possible needed hand in Texas

eagle4g63

I am working on a deal in Texas......however I do not live ANY where NEAR Texas and the item I am looking into is there and needs to be picked up in person. I am only after part of this item, and am willing to give the rest of it to whom ever is interested in helping me out. I will pay for the shipping of the parts I want, and might even be able to be talked out of some gas money for your troubles........LIKE I said you get to keep what ever is left, and it is in my opinion good stuff!!!

PM me with details if you are in the San Antonio/Houston area.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks