• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Possible new M51 owner!

71DeuceAK

Talked to the gentleman today. Sounds like its biggest issue is it needs a rear wheel cylinder so no brakes. 1952 apparently. He is going to go look at its condition and get back with me and we'll go from there.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I got the TM's for the M135 we could see rubber and steel lines laying in cradle channels above the diffs. The channels hold dirt so the lines can rot out quick. We just plan on replacing every piece of a brake system unless it's been done within the last year. It's the only way I know it's been tested and we have documentation.

Tires, steering and brakes are three things that get put in every budget before it touches the road. Even then it's only due dilligence. Things can still go wrong but in the pit of my belly, if I do everything I can to prevent an incident that still happens, I'm good.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks