• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Possible theft of WC63

Wolfen

Last year, I hired two brothers who were just starting their automotive repair business to work on my WC63. Now they are ghosting me. I last heard from them before Christmas. Now their phone number is no longer working. 503-932-8884. They took my WC63 to their shop in the Molalla Oregon area. The cell phone number that I was using to contact them is no longer in service. Please keep an eye out for anyone trying to sell a WC63 or WC parts in Oregon. I can be reached at 503-444-1311. Any advice would be appreciated. The phone number was reregistered in the Molalla area. Is there some way to look up the name and address of the person the phone number was registered to?

D6T

You’re coming here instead of working with law enforcement and/or insurance? :unsure:

The police— or even a private entity such as the insurance company fraud unit or a PI— can find the info on one of many databases such as Clear or Accurint. Those are the two I used when I was a fed. The long way to do it is to subpoena the phone service provider.

You as a citizen can also start by calling the town offices where the address is located and finding out who owns that property.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks