• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Possum on the move

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Well me and Elmo loaded up yesterday and did a turn and burn over to middle GA to pick up some trade goods.......we then rolled back to Alabama to attend a rally held by the Dixie Division of the Military Vehicle Preservation Association at the Confederate Iron Works at Tannehill, AL.

The M915 ran flawlessly and got fairly good fuel milage as long as I kept my foot out of the firewall.

I didn't take a lot of pics at the rally but here are a few of Elmo.

Can't upload pics because Verizon sucks.

Attachments

Last edited:

zout

I find it hard to believe you have a problem getting those dinky little feet up to the firewall to full throttle - last time I seen your truck you had cut off 2x4's rubber banded together to raise the height of the throttle pedal.

I could get great mileage as well with them snake eyed skinny little protrusions you call feet you have - you could kick the eyes out of a snake with them there things. Not to mention stubby.:jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I think Elmo is the best thing that ever happened to WM. Seems like Elmo is an "anti Murphy" good luck charm!!:-D

You folks remember the "pre Elmo" years when almost everything WM did ended in...well you all remember.:roll:

Shoot...maybe since WM is "charm protected", Murphy has moved out of the SouthEast??:jumpin:

P.S...his singing does need improvement though.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks