• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post count to classifieds changed to 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODDBALL007

i had over 400 post on my previous screen name. After much debate to change my name i jus deleted it and started over and i had to follow the 100 post rule.aua

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
"They been in there for at least a year "

The hemtt wheel add is not a OLD, RENEWED add, There are others, If a add is rolled over, the same part should be the someone started with not a NEW part. NEW adds would fall into the new rules like all the other members that fell into 100 rule do to no fault of there own.

Also I thought NO commercial adds, what about the Philippine co.

Now everybody knows my view on the 100 rule, BUT if THAT is the RULE, that is the RULE, it can't only be PARTLY ENFORCED, if it is good for one, should be good for ALL
So far I have found 14 links ( saved) to adds from random adds that fall into either the 5 or 100 rule that DOES NOT have the count to post adds, I can post the links. this is not FAIR to the members that try to follow the rules or to the member who become a post hoe to get there count up and get in trouble for it.
As I have said before I think the 100 rule sucks, but 0 is ridiculous also.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It ain't gonna change right away, so just deal with it....

That's all I can do too.

Every week a few more threads complaining about the classifieds, will not help(me, you any of us).

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks