• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post count wrong

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You've got 5 posts here. All of which are from today. I see you registered back in 2007. Perhaps your posts were back in the phpBB days? Unfortunately most of that has been lost.

VF1000R

You've got 5 posts here. All of which are from today. I see you registered back in 2007. Perhaps your posts were back in the phpBB days? Unfortunately most of that has been lost.

nope, was on a few months ago. So it has to have been something else.

I see somebody took pity on me and the post count is 245.

Thank you oh manevolent one, whomever you is :)

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know what could have happened. I know a bunch of people's post count went way down when the "bug out" thread got deleted.

KsM715

Whats the big deal? Post count mean nothing. Your join date still shows '07 so we all know your not a newbie.

RealCavDog

Whats the big deal? Post count mean nothing. Your join date still shows '07 so we all know your not a newbie.

Sure Jeff, easy to say coming from a guy with over 4,100 ! You know i'm just kidding ! I have been trying to figure out how to customize my rank, like yours for example. I went to my profile, but I am probably just not techy enough !

You are right though, and now that the 100 post classified days are gone, it makes it an even more non-issue !

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can make anyones post count to anything they want.

For a fee. :whistle:

Wow, I had thought of that long ago but, I decided I could not stoop that low...

PM me for discount pricing (after you get a quote):popcorn:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to start litigation against Apple. I've been using Siri for years to answer posts for me when I'm not home. Now they stole her and put here on a dang phone. She's too busy telling folks where to dump a body instead of posting for me.