• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post pictures of mrap 360 lights on 5 tons or deuces

Rustyshackleferd

I am building a extended cab 3 door m923a2 and have the eyecon 360 light kit but am torn on how to install it. Could others please post pics of there rigs and how they mountain ed lights on theres? Thanks for your time it's more first post on ss

Rustyshackleferd

I paid 900 for mine off of craigslist from a guy in mn. They are on ebay from 1000 to 3000 which bothers me because they are all the same kit. The government paid I think around 13k for it. Alot of guys will buy large amounts of em on govliquidation or gov planet for real cheap then sell at a profit. The kit is amazing, has every little piece ya need bolts and all and really high quality

Rustyshackleferd

440 duster I like the way you mounted yours but I will not be able to do that since my box will be shortened to make room for family sized cab. And I see your name is 440 duster, I have a plum crazy 70 340 4 speed dart.

440Duster

I have a new in the box light kit that I would sell for $850 if anyone is interested.

Concerning the Duster, I had a 1970 Duster 340 4 speed back in 1976. Once the kids left home, I purchased a 72 slant 6 Duster. Although it took me several years and lots of labor and money, the end result was a Petty Blue 440 Duster. After many car shows, parades, cruises I got bored with and transitioned to the 5 ton, several M880's and a M886.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks