• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"Post Since Last Visit"

Barrman

I use this feature everytime I log on to catch up on all post made since I was last here. The last 24 hours or so, it hasn't worked right. Just now, I hit it and got a screen saying I had 47 post to view. They were on 3 different pages. I hit the button for page 3 and I got a screen saying there were no unviewed post. Hitting the "back" button gave me the same result. I went back to the index page and of course, all post are shown as viewed.

I know this is just a luxury and can live without it. I have been using the same computer and made no changes with it. So, I figured it was a Post Nuke issue and figured somebody should know about it.

Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks