• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your cucv pics here

wayne pick

Plowboy, Thats your garage? At first glance I thought it was your house. Lucky man. I would love to live in a place like that where I could take a leak off the porch and not have the neighbors see me, LOL!

toddm

Got my M1009 from Ft. McCoy last year, my buddy Kenny hauled it home for me. I put 4 non dry rotted tires on it, a wiper motor, Doghead relay mod and have been driving it since. I like at or above 20 mpg also!

Not any rust either!DSCN6490.jpgDSCN6592.jpgDSCN6492.jpg

Attachments

twlinks

Pete, thanks, it's Behr, Olive Drab with a titch of tan added. I'll get it out in the light sometime this week and get some better pictures, hopefully with the rest of the stencils on it too. I don't have time right now, but I'll add a picture of the Behr color code off of a can later.

WillemV8

I don't think I've posted before in this forum, here goes.
I'm Willem and I'm from Holland. I have a '85 M1008.
Mostly stock, just a brand-x 4" lift, 37" BFG Baja tires on recentered Humvee wheels and a 454 instead of the 6.2
Currently chasing a nasty driveline vibration.

First time offroad with wimpy 33" street tires:

stuck_zps9f0b8618.jpg

That changed a bit with the 37" tires:

perekist bagger.jpg

I've had it on ice, in the sand, in the mud and I've also tractor pulled with it, this thing is a blast!

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks