• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your cucv pics here

cucvrus

Photocessed-20130512123800.jpgPhotocessed-20130512124048.jpgPhotocessed-20130512123837.jpg115.jpgThis is a picture of a few of my nice clean CUCV toys and the hard working dirty toy. The dirty rusty M1028A1 is still a strong contender. It is still all OEM and running and driving. It does qualify for Antique tags but that would give me one for every day of the week. So it is doomed to haul firewood , stone , dirt , and coal the rest of its life. Unless you want to rescue it. It is looking for a new sponsor and owner. Nothing that can't be repaired. All cosmetic. The others sleep inside go to market and have roast beef. The dirty little CUCV has none and goes rattle rattle rattle all the way home. Happy Holidays.

avlon01

I just bought mine in September. Previously done frame off restoration, needed nothing. No rust, no bondo, no leaks, CARC paint, entire restoration was documented with receipts and photos by the owner, and runs wonderfully.

I won a few local car shows for Best Truck and Best Chevy already. Hopefully more to come!

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks