• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your Deuce!

Desert Deuce

Some of my deuces, with an errant 5-Ton. Sorry mods. Love dueces, great thread. (They were all idling in the photo, what a sweet sound reverberating between those walls. 2 C Turbos, 4 D Turbos & 1 ENDT-673)

Attachments

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well guys i enjoyed the pics...but...I gotta say::

A respected mod tactfully ask that this be posted in the appropriate existing place. I now ask that we all respect that request.
If we only follow the rules when we want or interpret them as we want...I betcha things will change a bit...quick.

Post your stuff in the deuce section where its supposed to be?
And besides...this ain't like other sites and I am darn glad it's not.

Just one humble man's opinion

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
papabear said:
Post your stuff in the deuce section where its supposed to be?
This one is in the deuce section. I know what you meant though, I think you wanted to say in the members rides section.

I am not a long time veteran of this site, nor am I a mod on this site, but I can't see the harm of having a thread about deuce pics in the deuce section. However, if it is inappropriate, the mods should have the power to move and/or delete the thread as they see fit.

I am a mod on another forum, and we have the ability to move entire threads or delete threads as well as individual posts. Again, no disrespect, but if it is a problem for some people, then it can be moved.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Thanks Speddmon...yes..that is what I meant. And yes...the mods do have that authority or power to move stuff.
I just asked that it be done voluntarily since the mod ask in a most tactful way.

So...now i will just shut my trap and ride it out.

KaiserM109

This is an Iraq vet. It served on the Serian border for a year with the Arkansas National Guard as an instrument repair truck. It is a '66 Kaiser Jeep non-turbo with an exhaust that comes out between the rear axles. First pic is leaving Ft. Riley Second in just after it arrived home to tick off the neighbors.

hippiedude, love that M211!

Attachments

Last edited: