• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Potential Rocky Mtn Rally

KaiserM109

Im In. add me to the list. Sounds like fun.
Interest lately has been a bit thin and my M923 is non-functional. I have been spending the time, money and effort I had budgeted for the task of putting my M109 box onto the M923 into a transmission swap. When I can make more permanent plans, I will go back through this thread and contact people.

What part of Colorado do you live in?

M1009 NEWBEE 2013

Jeepsinker- I know exactly where that is. 3 or 4 miles from me.

Porky-Thanks for the info, Ill look into that. I am familiar with the club just never joined.

KaiserM109

Kaiser-Thanks for the heads up. Just let me know if something ever gets put together.
When I started this thread I was planning to have my 923 fixed up as an off-road camper by June 1, but then the transmission blew out the low gear pack.I just got it running this week.My son is getting married Aug 3, so this summer is pretty well taken up.If someone is coming through this area, we might be able to join in part of the trip.

I would like to make a short trip up either Mt. Evans or Pikes Peak with my truck to see how the non-turbo NHC-250 will do at altitude.

MtnSnow

Bummer for me as that weekend is already booked for the POW/MIA rally in Pocatello Idaho and my attendance is pretty much a forgone question there since I am on the board of directors for Utah's chapter

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks