• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Power Distribution Panel

bender108

Gentlemen....
I am looking for a military surplus power distribution panel. It is a box, with legs,
that has angled sides and receptacles for plugging AC power plugs into. The military has various sizes...I am looking for one of the smaller ones. I believe the panel is used to distribute AC power from a generator. Does anyone have one of these gizmos for sale? Please email me at patchit1@verizon.net if you have one for sale.
Thanks,
C. Webb

AN/ARC186

Gentlemen....
I am looking for a military surplus power distribution panel. It is a box, with legs,
that has angled sides and receptacles for plugging AC power plugs into. The military has various sizes...I am looking for one of the smaller ones. I believe the panel is used to distribute AC power from a generator. Does anyone have one of these gizmos for sale? Please email me at patchit1@verizon.net if you have one for sale.
Thanks,
C. Webb
Since you said smaller one I take it you mean the 100 amp, 208 3 phase junction box with 4 milspec output connectors on it?
Or are you looking for one that will allow you to plug several regular extension cords into, also known as a spider box?

bender108

power distribution panel

What do you need? I have quite a collection of DICE and PDICE Cables and boxes 200 amp, 100 amp, 60 amp....... PM me if need be.
Hello...
I know this is an old post but it has taken me this long to find one of the distribution panels I wanted. Do you still have a collection of cables that might be compatible with the power distribution panel I have? If you still have cables available
I can send you pictures of what I have and what I need.
My email address patchit1@comcast.net
My cell number 856.524.8774
Regards,
Chuck Webb