• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

power issues

Heavysteven

texas,san antonio...
ive thought about getting a cucv, preferbably an m1028 for front and rear lockers.
put a 6bt in it,a 4or6in lift on it,some hummer rims and tires,and 2" wheel spacers an call it a day.it would be cheaper and would get through alot.and plus it could replace my daily in the mean time
vs.
doing all the work to a deuce,lockers,cut frame.mount bed and tires,lift it,find the right bellhousing,put a cummins in it, hydro assist steering or 5ton ps.....ect.

wat do yall think,would a cucv would be the better choice
Why not keep the multifuel and turn up the fuel. The single out the rear and add larger tires (395's?). That would make one good looking deuce with out all the cuting. The additional fuel would help with the larger tires.

I normally just air down the tires on my truck and it performs excellent.

Good luck

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
are you saying i CANT do it?
I am saying that you started off not knowing anything other than you wanted to build a truck. Myself and others gave you our advise. You seemed dead-set on wanting to impress some of your buddys. I am saying have at it. I know what I have done suits my needs. There is no better feeling than building your own truck and it performing the way you want. Go build a truck and start a new thread with how cool it is. Show lots of pics and I wish you the best with it. I have gotten old enough to want to impress myself, not others.

deuce_09

yea like any other kid, ive got wild ideas.(most are dumb)but with all the info ive learned from everyone on this site,i now know more that i did before. hopefully ill have the truck lifted,bigger tires,and all that good stuff and redeem myself from all the dumb questions and ideas i've asked in the past.just dont like it when people under estimate what i can do because of some dumb questions ive had.