• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Power Line Safety

jatonka

The resurrection of this post is a great way to remind people to be extremely careful and respectful of all overhead and underground powerlines. There is no coming back from the wrong move. JT out

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
The resurrection of this post is a great way to remind people to be extremely careful and respectful of all overhead and underground powerlines. There is no coming back from the wrong move. JT out
I'm beginning to wonder why my Dad always tied a metal strip on my kite and INSIST that I fly it out by the power line??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks