• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Power Pack for m151

fallen

I just picked up a Power Pack for my M151A1. It appears to be in very good condition. It is a take out unit. I paid approximately 400 for it. can anyone advise what these take out power packs go for.

nattieleather

They go for anywhere from $0 to $XXXXX depending on the condition, what accessories are attached and what both the buyer and seller want to get/give for it. If your happy with your purchase that is all that matters.

poof

Dirty Hippie
They go for anywhere from $0 to $XXXXX depending on the condition, what accessories are attached and what both the buyer and seller want to get/give for it. If your happy with your purchase that is all that matters.
BINGO... WE HAVE A WINNER.
THERE IS OR WERE SOME ADVERTISED ON ANOTHER BOARD LOCATION WAS ALABAMA I RECALL. AT $300 EACH. ALL THOSE PRICES SEEM LIKE A GOOD DEAL TO ME.
:beer:

Emmett

Yea, seems like a moot point as you have already bought it.
Also, looking good and running good are two completley different things. do a compression check and then tell me if it was a good deal or not.
Sorry, I just had to put my 2cents in.

vtdeucedriver

I paid 400 for the one I got. The banged up tub but new fuel tank and radiator and a very nice grill and the rest of the goodies were free!;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks