• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Power Pack for m151

fallen

I just picked up a Power Pack for my M151A1. It appears to be in very good condition. It is a take out unit. I paid approximately 400 for it. can anyone advise what these take out power packs go for.

nattieleather

They go for anywhere from $0 to $XXXXX depending on the condition, what accessories are attached and what both the buyer and seller want to get/give for it. If your happy with your purchase that is all that matters.

poof

Dirty Hippie
They go for anywhere from $0 to $XXXXX depending on the condition, what accessories are attached and what both the buyer and seller want to get/give for it. If your happy with your purchase that is all that matters.
BINGO... WE HAVE A WINNER.
THERE IS OR WERE SOME ADVERTISED ON ANOTHER BOARD LOCATION WAS ALABAMA I RECALL. AT $300 EACH. ALL THOSE PRICES SEEM LIKE A GOOD DEAL TO ME.
:beer:

Emmett

Yea, seems like a moot point as you have already bought it.
Also, looking good and running good are two completley different things. do a compression check and then tell me if it was a good deal or not.
Sorry, I just had to put my 2cents in.

vtdeucedriver

I paid 400 for the one I got. The banged up tub but new fuel tank and radiator and a very nice grill and the rest of the goodies were free!;)