• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

power steering for the m35

whatcha think

• good idea

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • not worth it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dont need it

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

FUSIONWELDING

:idea: :!: :?: :grin:

ive been thinking about fabing up a powersteering kit for the m35, or just the brackets for it and the buyers could buy the piston or air can and lines to save money i know it could be done for hundreds less than what all those companies are charging i would like to have everyone on here involved in the project, im a professional welder for over 12 years now have my own business and equipment what i would like to do is hear everyones ideas on what
they think the best way to set this system up, i can make up all the bracketts and give everyone on this site a good deal for helping out

so start sending your ideas, either reply to the post or email me at fusionwld@aol.com and ill look it over i think this could be a good thing for everyone on here also im not looking to market this for a profit just a project for myself and to help out others i also get really good shipping discounts through ups

i bet we could come up with a really good setup if we work together
thanks to everyone for reading my post dustin darling fusion welding

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
off the shelf part = upper column from a gamma goat. need to fab the lower shaft with joints. need reinforcement for inside frame, need pittman arm and drag link made so they will be dot, that is the biggest problem. 5 ton pump and a res and lines, easy. 710 box = $200 used.