• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Power Steering

Crazyguyla

I addded the air assisted steering system to a duece, it's not very hard, just required lots of measuring and big drill bits. I liked the way it handeled. After the system is aired up, the wheel can be turned with one hand. [thumbzup]

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
MATT, per the directions at the top of the sign in page, can you add your location to your profile or signature. Helps us direct you to the folks and suppliers in your area.

Dieselsmoke

Actually, there are quite a few MVers in your area...for some odd reason though they all seemed to be "stuck up" it seemed and really didn't want anything to do with anyone or anything involving a club. From what I hear though, the Denver group is starting to have meetings again. Mel was the only one in the Springs that did anything even somewhat club related but that was mainly to boost business for the museum.
Pantano and I were always working on some sort of MV project too. He'd be the one to talk to in regards to finding other MV collectors.
That reminds me, do you know about http://www.rmfcsa.org/cheyenne.htm in May. MVs get in free. Gene is the rangemaster at this event, I'll be there.

ktm380

No, I did not know about that shoot it sounds very neat, I will try to be there too. When I first got the M38 I had no problem finding parts or people but that was in 95'. I lost touch with most of them when I took a long break from that circle. I was young just out of high school and with work, and school I just did not have the time or money.

Dieselsmoke

Cool if you can make it there we'll have to hook up. I'll see if we can get ya in for free, supposed to be some deal about bring an MV get in free but Pueblo to Cheyenne Wells in a deuce is a long ride.

Boatcarpenter

Check out Inter Agency Motor Pool and look for Air-O-Matic Power Steering. If memory serves price is around $1100.00.
Yo, Wick46, you hit the submit button before I did.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks