• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Power Wagon and M101 transport California to Florida

Nick

Im looking to get my 1948 Dodge Power Wagon and 1952 M101 transported from Central California, Fresno/Bakersfield, to just west of Daytona Beach Florida. Any help or references would be appreciated. Theres just so many shipping companies out there and who knows who's honest and trustworthy

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good luck with the search as I have been in your shoes. With the crazy cost of fuel and the two spot load I would think you would be around 5k and I hope I'm wrong.

Good luck,

Mark

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I haven't needed a transport company yet, but I have seen several members on here endorsing United States of Freight. Haven't heard anything bad about them yet. Good luck with your search.

Nick

WOW!!!! They are saying upwards of 5 to 6 grand to transport. I know fuel is up, but I posted on a transport board and I been gettin offers of 12, 13, to 1600 I was starting to thing it was gonna be not bad but then fuel went up, uuugggg

P-Shooter

I just paid 3500 for an M35A3 from St Louis to Florida. About 1000 miles. And I have been told that was pretty good with fuel where it is now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks