• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

prc 25 issues

shootist

any one in RI area that can take a look at prc 25 to see what the issue with it is.
I would fiddle with it myself but radios at this point are not my thing. Would like to get it working again. Could just be a bad battery I dont know.
let me know
Thanks

shootist

Thanks Mike. I was going to contact you after I had read some posts about you servicing radios.
But I wanted to aviod having to ship it out do to shipping costs and possible repair costs on top of that.
I will follow up if I camt locate a local guy. Thanks for reply

Jay

rickf

There is a guy up your way I traded a bunch of radio stuff to , his name is Brown Beezer. Yes that is his real name. I have not heard from him for a couple of years but do a google search for the name.

Rick

shootist

Thanks Rick. I googled the name and got a few sites he has info on so I sent out a couple
Emails. Ill have to wait and see if they can get me in contact with him. From what I have read
He seems quite the radio guy. Have to wait and see. Im gettn the bug to fiddle with it but I think
Im gonna wait.......

Last edited: