• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PRC77 test

jamieboy

I am in the Lexington,Ky. area about 75 miles south of Cincy. I have a couple of pieces of the test gear but have not read the manual or tried a repair yet. i have 2 prc 77's and if you are just needing simple transmit or receive test I would be glad to try and help. Maddawg is the main man to get it right.

Cav Trooper

Prc 77

I'd really like to find someone local to test transmit and receive, after that if it needs repair, I'll consider whether it will just be a dummy display or working. I'm still torn as to whether to display it as a mounted radio with the am2060 and rack or as a back pack. My M37 has the antenna mounted but the seat is not cut and I really don't want to modify the seat and install the rack base bracket. Not sure how to display the back pack either. Maybe just leave it sitting on the passenger seat of hanging someplace in the cab. I know, it's not important stuff, just would like to make it look right.

natem

Find your local Ham club. You can find them at ARRL.org. They will be able to help you out. And while your there ask about testing for your ticket.

Nate

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks