• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pre-Inspection

JeepMan

I'm sure this has been asked before but how does one go about "Pre-inspecting" items on an Internet Sale?? You know what I mean, you see the pics of an item but you still want to go look over the item prior to bidding. (As I'm sure many has wished they had done first before bidding/winning the bid). I mean are there GL people there BEFORE a item comes up for sale (??) as we all know they're there AFTER to 'assist' in removel.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Call site representative, make appointment, view item. Take many many pics as required by the rabble here!

JeepMan

Call site representative, make appointment, view item. Take many many pics as required by the rabble here!

Yes, many, many pics!!
I'm sure others have thought this question and as I said, probably many have wished they did. I like the idea someone said and thats to put a sold sign on your item untill your EUC clears.

Last edited: