• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pre-lube/Accusump

MrArmyAnt

Canton Racing Products - Engine Accessories

I was curious because I'm looking at getting a Cayman S and doing some track time. The 3.4l motor has a problem with the oil flowing properly in sustained left hand high G turns, and this is what people are installing to fix the problem.

Anyone have any idea if one or two or 10 of these could be used to fix the pre-lube problem on the deuce?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Those have been discussed and it was decided that they don't have them large enough to make any difference in the deuces case.

MrArmyAnt

Even if you used two? Has anyone thought to call and see if they can make them larger? Depending on how the inernals work I might be able to buy the smaller one and throw some material on our lathe and make a casing with a larger capacity.

MrArmyAnt

Ooh I like that. I need one for the car anyway.

*Edit those are great and all but the preluber I listed monitors the pressure and then fires off. It makes sure there's always the right amount of oil on supply. Sort of like a capacitor. They may both be called the same thing but they seem to work on very, very different principles.

**Edit looks like one of the links works on a semi-similar idea.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks