• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Preamble to yet another WC brought back to life

zout

Well - while you knuckleheads PO your better halves (and ya outta know better by now NOT to do that) I was trying to get some work done while your thinking about food.

ALL 4 tires mounted - the 5th is getting (you folks with kids will love this - is on TIME OUT) as soon as I get a few minutes I will teach it Zout spanking.

First pic of the wipers I put them on up-side-down - so that's cured now - put new vacuum hoses on them as well.
Got the holding tank out of the 109 and the only thing that's left to get off is the Onan generator up in the overhead above the cab on the exterior - I will not tell ya what I did - but I did call it a day for now and just got up to
the house finally - I need a more level drive or a garage next to the house is all I can tell ya.

OH yeah PB - I filled the trans first thing (pics are the grease I use and trans lube) and the shifter shaft on the PTO output started pissing lube - I will get a new seal.
Photo2060.jpgPhoto2061.jpgPhoto2062.jpgPhoto2063.jpgPhoto2064.jpgPhoto2065.jpgPhoto2066.jpgPhoto2067.jpgPhoto2068.jpgPhoto2069.jpg I sure hope I put them NDT tires on the right direction on the rims :cookoo:

zout

I take full donations to rewire my garage - you think that is bad you should see my air compressor direct wired into the fuse panel. If not donating you can volunteer with full supplies with no payback just to come and fix it all.

Same goes for either cleaning my garage - painting the floor - changing lights or whatever. I'll just take a new bigger garage donated if your at it.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Z - what's with that dodgy electrical wiring ?????
Please re-read the SS Rules.

Paragraph 118, subpara C-12, line 6 clearly states "You agree to completely ignore all wiring, plumbing, masonry and jerry-rigging which may be seen in conjunction with any item/items a particular photograph may show". "Intentionally mentioning subjects/items required to be ignored will cause a severe outbreak of pimples on the violators nose".
:naner:
s

o1951

Please re-read the SS Rules.

Paragraph 118, subpara C-12, line 6 clearly states "You agree to completely ignore all wiring, plumbing, masonry and jerry-rigging which may be seen in conjunction with any item/items a particular photograph may show". "Intentionally mentioning subjects/items required to be ignored will cause a severe outbreak of pimples on the violators nose".
:naner:
s

Not in national edition - Must only be in the Georgia edition.

Last edited:

zout

I do appreciate the concern - but my neighbor is a certified electrician and we have slowly been working on changing out the lights in the garage to them high intensity florescent ones as I can afford them - mushrooms started growing on the bench so I had to do something. It will all get there - in the meantime it will be scaring the crap out of some of you I work in a death hole - but EH - your talking to the fella that just stuck 4 lock ring tires together as well. I am working him for what he owes me in labor and his parts (his wife has him on a leash and can only come over when she is not home). See what would happen to you if you lived next to me.

zout

You have no idea how much trouble we could get into.

"Time Out" was absolutely finished today and it was time for the last obnoxious PIA rim to gets its spanking as I said - I do not give up as its not in vocabulary - here is the proof.
Going to post a couple pics on the New Purchase thread just to get Tigger a little more excited and fired up.

Sitting here now with sippie cup waiting for UPS with brake part and waiting for some pictures from the Southern end of Ga.
Photo2071.jpgPhoto2072.jpgPhoto2073.jpg

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PB, I just got word through the trucker grape vine that the 'super secret shipment' you had coming to Lilburn from Canada had an accident...

I'm sorry Z, looks like payment for the WC might be a little late...

crown truck.jpgcrown truck2.jpg

zout

Ferro - I almost cried when I saw that - wonder if they clean the soil they will ship it to me so I can suck on it ????? strain it ??

I think you owe Zout a Bottle of Crown Royal for taking care of that Wheel PB.
I was wondering what that buzzing sensation in my head was from while I was doing this - kept repeating "get er done" "get er done" "don't take no crap off PB's wheel".

Will it be a big bottle ??? cause it was really annoying :razz:

Will be back down in the garage tonight after doing something really stupid yesterday that laid me up for the rest of the afternoon. Lots off goodies came in that box to keep me busy for about half an hour or so.

Gotta go see my therapist after that pic Ferro posted - thanks a lot Adam.​

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
PB, I just got word through the trucker grape vine that the 'super secret shipment' you had coming to Lilburn from Canada had an accident...
I'm sorry Z, looks like payment for the WC might be a little late...

View attachment 432190View attachment 432191
Dangit Man!!!

Why don't I ever get good recoveries like that...oh...well there was the "beer truck", had beer for about 6 months cause the shipper wouldn't take it back...LOL