• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Preamble to yet another WC brought back to life

zout

Had the youngest squirrels 2nd birthday tonight - got done with what I could when I got home and the garage interior temp pushing 100.

I'm going to change up plans tomorrow night and rip down the rear hubs - get the bearings replaced and get the rear drums/hubs on - this will finish the back till its time to adjust the brakes overall at one time.

Got PB's drivers mirror mounted up - started on getting the drivers cab floor panel screwed in as well - called it a night after two of em as its time to eat and head to bed.
Oh yeah - laid the spare mount tire hardware on it - if SOMEONE would have had me that 5th rim assembly you would have seen the spare tire mounted up with its rim painted as well.
Photo2075.jpgPhoto2076.jpgPhoto2077.jpgPhoto2078.jpgPhoto2079.jpgPhoto2080.jpgPhoto2081.jpg Oh yeah - that first pic is one of 6 new low profile tires I'm getting for the 923 - cool eh.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Will the HEMI be Fueled by Crown?
Nope, Crown's not strong enough for serious horsepower!!

I'm gonna use "Zout's Famous Elixir" which is known to add 100hp to ANY engine, cure many diseases, turn ugly wimmens into princesses, and make men 10 feet tall and bullet proof!!:beer::naner:

zout

ugly wimmens into princesses

Yup - just look at me and you'll see it.

If all goes well and I get a small package in the UPS before the weekend - it sure looks like I MIGHT be be able to set the WC on the ground. Still have the canvas ordered up so the seats won't be done but I am getting mighty use to the 5 gallon bucket - I put a small ratchet strap around the seat to hold the bucket down - so when I pretending I did not tip out taking them curves. I can't drive 55.

Wolfen

Nope, Crown's not strong enough for serious horsepower!!

I'm gonna use "Zout's Famous Elixir" which is known to add 100hp to ANY engine, cure many diseases, turn ugly wimmens into princesses, and make men 10 feet tall and bullet proof!!:beer::naner:
Looks like just the Driver will be Powered by Crown.

TiggersGF

All I can say is WOW! Matthew said you did outstanding work and said I should look at this to see the kind of work that went into the truck we are getting! I'm impressed!

zout

All I can say is you must amuse easily - I have been a total slacker on the WC due to some other issues - but here we go for tonights work.

Figured out the horn wiring chit to where CAMO can wire into the system. I will get the components buttoned down tomorrow.
Rear DONE minus bleeding system and brake shoe adjustments. Waiting for final pieces.
Had a new wanna be beer solicitor bring some slop to contract out work - taste like - ahhhhhh TWM;s sheep pissola - sorry Kent. But again I have never tasted sheep pissola but that is what is has to be.

Threw the spare up there to PO off PB just to keep teasing him I NEED THE OTHER LAST RIM so I can do my job.
Photo2082.jpgPhoto2083.jpgPhoto2084.jpgPhoto2085.jpgPhoto2086.jpgPhoto2087.jpgPhoto2088.jpg

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You better eat a lot of cherries, drink and lot of Crown (and I mean a lot) and then drink some of that Yuengling beer. Then pucker up and swap spit!!!! Hey Dave, I can't believe you showed that beer bottle. I went to college with Pete Yuengling. :doh:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I gotta tell ya Bro...you gotta big bear hug coming and maybe a sloppy kiss...with tounges and everything!! (We prolly gotta drink alotta crown first)
I think I am going to be sick,,,,,,

10,127 views as of 06.05.13 against 414 posts

o1951

Z, I can't believe you drinkin that yankee brew.:drool: On a more serious note - Did I miss it? What did you do about the hub that had a chunk hacksawed off?

goldneagle

Z, I can't believe you drinkin that yankee brew.:drool: On a more serious note - Did I miss it? What did you do about the hub that had a chunk hacksawed off?
It's in here. he welded a new piece of metal to repair it. Looks good as new! Or was that one he replaced.

o1951

PB - ya know how a horse gets when someone messes with it's feed? Suggest you make sure Zout stays on his regular diet of Crown Royal until the WC is finished, otherwise.................................. liable to find the spare tire mounted where the steering wheel used to be.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
PB - ya know how a horse gets when someone messes with it's feed? Suggest you make sure Zout stays on his regular diet of Crown Royal until the WC is finished, otherwise.................................. liable to find the spare tire mounted where the steering wheel used to be.
Yes Sir....but did I mention that I am holding 2 of Zout's most prized MVs hostage until I get the WC back?:papabear: