• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Prebent fuel lines

galeo7171

I need to replace the steel fuel lines from the tank all the way to the front of my m1009. Is there any where that sells prebent lines? Would I be ok just running diesel rated rubber hoses instead of steel lines?

top_prop

If you use rubber it needs to be 30R9 fuel injector line... check it out and you'll find out its pretty much the only stuff rated for all types of fuel other than 30R10 (which is made to be imersed in all types of fuel)

I've been getting air in my fuel... and I replaced my mech fuel pump with and electric... so i'm going to run 30R9 fuel injector line from the electric fuel pump (near the tank) to the hard line that formerly attached to the output of the mech fuel pump. That way I don't have to mess with replacing the hard lines, and I still get my fuel preheated by the waste heat the hard line picked up...

YMMMV