• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

preheater wiring

rednckii

Soo im having a little bit f a problem trying to tack down the harness for my preheater. I found a site that has it but they only do buk sales and at least $500 minimum so does anyone know where i can find one.
nsn 6150-00-119-3919
fsn 2990001193919
This is the harness that connects the canisters on top f the motor. Has two screw in connectors, 1 ground, then the lead wire to harness. Have already checked c&c surplus, eastern surplus, and white owl. Does anyone have an idiea where to look have checked others and still no luck. George at white owl said he will check the yard tomorrow if gets a chance but i would really like to find nos one to go with the new harness i just installed. Any help or info be gret thanks guys.

steelandcanvas

George will do you right. If you clean the used harness up, it should look like your NOS harness. I was going suggest getting the correct wire and fabricating your own, but you might be hard pressed to find the Mil-Spec connectors at an acceptable price.

steelandcanvas

Where can you get those connectors and how much are they?
You can Google the P/N and come up with some suppliers, but they usually only sell in whoolesale quantities. Maybe someone here knows a source that will sell in retail quantities, a little more expensive but you don't have to buy a 100 of them.

rednckii

So i have all the wires done put in a new relay and still no start. Hav power going to switch not sure bout coming out though. I tried jumpig it from cab just horeshoing a wire in the harness still nothing. Any idieas or wait for new switch.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks