• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Preview/Pickup/Storage Offers

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sumoman ran afoul of the moderators (for good reason so don't flame me) while offering some assistance to SS members regarding auctions. Someone suggested starting another thread that wasn't quite as sensitive but I haven't noticed one yet so here goes.

If anyone needs a preview, inspection, pickup or temporary storage from Ft. Sam (San Antonio, TX) I would be happy to help out. That being said, if it's a vehicle it needs to be in running condition as I do not have any towing capacity beyond a CUCV (yet:razz:). I would also be more than willing to pick someone up from the airport and give them a ride out to Ft Sam and help in any additional way with a recovery. I'm going out Monday to look over 4 vehicles that different SS members have already purchased so if anyone else needs something chime in. I hope to be gone the rest of the week to pick up my new M1009 at Redstone so speak up now if you need something in the near future.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks