• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Preview truck little falls Mn

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I bought 2 trucks out of there last year. It is an unmanned site and the guy only seemed to go there once in a while which was not in line with my shippers schedule. I ended up having to pay a local tow yard to pull and store them. It wasn't bad maybe 170 per truck.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought 2 trucks out of there last year. It is an unmanned site and the guy only seemed to go there once in a while which was not in line with my shippers schedule. I ended up having to pay a local tow yard to pull and store them. It wasn't bad maybe 170 per truck.
Yeah that's the worst part of buying from Camp Ripley. They give you 10 business days, but John is only there maybe two of those days, gets the sweat going. I had to have my wrecker towed out, it could've been driven out if I could've gotten in there on a Monday. Then again, I'm kinda glad I had it towed out, was just going around filling all my tires, the right rear rim wasn't mounted in the right position, the ctis air hose was ziptied to the valve, the rim isn't mounted square on the lugs!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks