• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Price check on various parts...

caleb

Hey guys I'm new to the world of wheelin'and'dealin' in tank parts, but I've gotten my hands on the following items from an M60A3

M36 Periscope
Commanders gun control unit (looks like a joystick)
Commander's seat
Main radio
2 sets of control switches
Hand grenade box
Crosswind Sensor

I'm looking to sell all of these items, can ya'll give me a ballpark price of what they would go for?

Strykerboy

i can ask about getting some air filter's we have some AVLB's around here were i live. I'll see if i can give one of the mech heads a shout out to get a few...i can allways get random tank stuff m60's more then anything..

research8900

I believe that the NSN is 2940-00-070-1112. I am going to pull the old ones this weekend and try to blow them. But they are fery old and should be replaced. I'll up date NSN and P/N on Saturday. They are rectangular, framed in a cage, large openning at one end with a rectangular gasket and taper to a smaller diameter at the closed end. The fit the top loading box. I will take pictures this weekend too.

research8900

I have an update on the NSN, it's 2940-01-142-8260. Old SMG from Ft. Hood says it was probably used on the AVLBs and M-88's too. He ripped the number off without a manual.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks