• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Price on Deuce cargo cover

reblawyer

I need an opinion from my learned cohorts. What is a good price for an NOS cargo cover kit, vinyl with end curtains and full bow set?

ah1955

G.M.A. covers is a good place to get a brand new cover that are made to currant spec. and they do fit and look great, the price is very good considering you are getting new.
Not sure what Saturn or Memphis would get for N.O.S. if they have it, you will see sets listed on GL from time to time but they are used and the cond. would be a gamble, and I have seen lots of 3 sets go for 1200 dollars

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Has anyone found a soure for the insulated cab softtops? I tried to call up GMA after this tread popped up earlier, but they were already closed. They don't say anything about insulation on thiers. Is there an actual seperate NSN number for the insulated cab cover?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought a GMA cab cover last summer and it was insulated, looked great and was like 175$. :shock:

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
hndrsonj said:
I bought a GMA cab cover last summer and it was insulated, looked great and was like 175$. :shock:
WOW that is great news. New and afordable. So does that come with any hardware or directions? I picked up the softtop frame, but have not looked into how it all comes together. Any comparison on noise and leaks compared to a hard top or regular softtop.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks