• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Priced for used starter and alternator ?

Sajer

I have a guy i know that is partin out a cucvm1009 and i want to buy a few parts from him and looked online, but no pricing on used stuff.

what would be a good price for this list?

Starter
Alternator
Fire ext holder
cooling diverter thingy that comes out of the water pump and diverts to both sides of engine
taillight covers, if they are not faded out too badly

Again, this is a truck he has that was in bad shape and never running that he used for parts on his other trucks.

Thanks

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't answer the USED part.

But having replaced enough of these I can help on some of it.

First thing is a new starter is going to run about $200. A rebuilt? Call it $150.

Alternator? Again, new is over $150 for the CORRECT isolated ground. I think a rebuild is less than $100.

LMC Trucks sells Blazer tail light cover NEW for $8

Hope that helps.

Used parts

I can't answer the USED part.

But having replaced enough of these I can help on some of it.

First thing is a new starter is going to run about $200. A rebuilt? Call it $150.

Alternator? Again, new is over $150 for the CORRECT isolated ground. I think a rebuild is less than $100.

LMC Trucks sells Blazer tail light cover NEW for $8

Hope that helps.

For the most part all the parts on the m1009 are exactly like the Civy version k5
As for a starter if it works a used one is atleast worth $50-75
i bought a new Gear reduction starter and Bracket for about $175. total with tax

Brand New gear reduction starter $159+tax
Gm gear reduction starter Bracket $15 from GM dealer

i had 2 Alts rebuildit at a Cost $220 for both