• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pro mechanic in central fl

Lindsaym151

Hey guys,
I need a brake guy that can come to my home and work on my Deuce.I m just getting over 2 broken legs and don't have the strenght to pull all the wheels and check my wheel cylinders and fix these brakes.
Any help in the right direction would be appreciated. I live in Eustis fl.

It sucks not being able to do what you used to be able to do!I've some cash just not a whole bunch. I don't expect any one to work for free
Thanks in advance!
Lindsay orr
lorr.tcp@gmail.com

Lindsaym151

Hey thanks for responding!
You live around a100 miles from me. I live on the bottom edge of the Ocala forest. Near Leesburg!
I wouldn't ask any one to come that far. Im going to let it sit for a month and see how i feel
Thank you again
Lindsay Orr

Attachments

Ruppster

Member of questionable origins
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not too far south of you and don't have a problem coming up for an afternoon to help as long as you have a shady area to work in. :) Sundays work best for me as that's the only day the wife is free to watch the kids but Saturday is possible if need be. While I have some large sockets from working on semi trucks I don't know if I have the tools needed for what you need done. If you have the tools I would be willing to be your muscle and help you do what you can't.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not too far south of you and don't have a problem coming up for an afternoon to help as long as you have a shady area to work in. :) Sundays work best for me as that's the only day the wife is free to watch the kids but Saturday is possible if need be. While I have some large sockets from working on semi trucks I don't know if I have the tools needed for what you need done. If you have the tools I would be willing to be your muscle and help you do what you can't.
Most everything is 3/4 inch or under , except for the lugnuts and the 3 inch 8 point axel socket . 319 has the sockets in the classifieds for $22 or $23 plus shipping .