• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Problem Bikes

dmetalmiki

Had and armstrong MT500 wich was a brute to start and allways required the timing dot to be in the engine case window to start it!!?? (imagine the scenario..You out on patrol..enemy comes over the hill Shooti'n SO you shout "hang on a mo' I NEED to get my white dot in the window" ..I spose they wait? white dot in window you kick up and (yeah I know (just) what fits here!) (( but i will say..)and make good your escape.. So I exchange my Armstrong mt 500 for a electric start Harley mt 350. Heavy quite unreliable..and then..Just look at what I swapped that for...I am well pleased purs like a kitten starts 1st time every time (electric) or with just a prod on the kick start...and it has all military fittins. only done 7000 KMs. here's a picture

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks