• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

problem with profile

RICE670

I have tried every thing I can think of to change my sig and upload an avatar. Never changes from what it is now.I need some help please. Thanks for your time Scott
yes I have looked at the FAQ's Still no worky.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
After you put what you wanted for a signature and avatar, did you scroll down and hit SUBMIT?

RICE670

Hello, yes I have. I have tried every thing and combination.I have been trying for months to change things and never can. I don't know whats going on.I was even going to re-register to change my info and I can't do that because of same email. I have tried to be thorough before whining. Thanks Scott

RICE670

I have tried all the buttons LOL, nothing seems to work. Even this thread I cant keep track of,your response wan't visible to me for some reason.My account seems clunkey for whatever reason. Not a huge deal just agravating. Thanks for your time Scott

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks