• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Problems with HD Headlight Harness

stationjj

After reading several post on here concerning the headlight circuit. I ordered the LMC harness. Installing the harness has been covered before on here and I read several posts. The install isn't that hard, even for a beginner in auto electric like myself.

Everything seems to work great. I have an odd issue with the passenger side turn signals not working with the lights on. Lights off the both turn signals work. Drivers side work fine. Only issues with the passenger side with lights on.

I am guessing I got other issues or I did something wrong?
I reviewed this post. http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?99469-36-3580-HD-HEADLIGHT-HARNESS-Questions-M1009

I plugged the male ends of the new harness into the female end that connected to the passenger side headlight. Correct?

Any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks for any help.

John

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is a bad ground. Either at the light itself or mounted at the radiator support.

rsh4364

when I did mine threw an abrasive wheel on cordless screwgun to strip paint,installed ground with a locking star washer and then hit with a little paint.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks