• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Problems with Hydraulic Head, clip keeps coming off and engine does not start.

339grunt

Trying to find out what is happening on my Deuce engine. I had issues getting my engine to start. I checked the fuel and fuel filters/lines, etc. All seemed okay. Fuel was not being pumped from the hydraulic head into the engine. I removed the hydraulic head and the clip and little metal part that is on the bottom end was off and sitting in the housing. I snapped the parts back on the correct area and reassembled. I was able to get the truck started and after about 5 mins of rough running.....it started to flutter and finally shut off. Once again it would not start. I took the hydraulic head off again....and there was the clip and that metal plug sitting there. Has anyone else that an issue like this and if so.....what did you do to fix the problem?? I have attached a photo of the clip that keeps coming off below. Thank you.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks