• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Problems with hydraulic manifold

Ohiobenz

Supporting Vendor
Fumbling (Bumbling?) along through the TM's for the 1083 Series Trucks - I FINALLY came across the troubleshooting guide for the LMTV and MTV Cab Jack and Spare Tire Retainer.

TM 9-2320-366-20-3 is 1397 PDF Pages. Section 2-36 is where it starts and that is PDF Page 425.

Most interesting thing I learned is that there was an Orifice Filter inserted behind the knobs on the Hydraulic Manifold. Some trucks have it, some don't. Replacement Orifice Filter, P/N 117073098-000

View attachment 819578

I had problems with my manifold, and documented the teardown of a valve. Its in the Facebook Military Vehicle Camper Mods page in the Brewser album.
That screen is stainless, so you can't retrieve it with a magnet. I used a small pick to first rotate, then pull it out.
Cleaning resolved my issue, yours may be different.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks