• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Problems with my Deuce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad Nitzke

Ok so i bought a deuce from a guy and he dint give me the keys. wtf. i didnt know how to unlock the door so i smashed in the window and when i got in and hit that red buten and it didnt do anything. so how am i going to get the keys for it? i keep calling the guy but no answer. i dont know what to do, :???:

Adrian A

If there is a key switch, you could bypass it. The long hook switch needs to be on. There should be a buzzing noise when it is flipped up to 9 o'clock. That is the accessory on switch and turns on the start circuit and fuel pump. The red button will only work when this is on.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How..what..hmm..

The key sounds like an issue between you and the other party. If you bought it and don't have a key something smells fishy. If you bought it where is it and how did it get there without a key? If your signature is true; "I was 16 when i got a duece " then you should know how to start it unless it's been rewired completely and even then..why did you buy it? :confused:

Attachments

Last edited:

o1951

How..what..hmm..

If you bought it and don't have a key something smells fishy. If you bought it where is it and how did it get there without a key? If your signature is true;:confused:
Especially when the guy isn't answering the phone.
I would be checking to see if title is legal, rite quick. Could be stolen.
Hope you paid by check and can stop payment.

HanksDeuce

Since you are probably still a teenager (based on your signature file), and we all know every teenager has a smartphone, how about taking a few pictures and posting them up for us to look at? We could look at the dash and the battery box and probably tell you what the problem is. Maybe...

3dAngus

I am guessing this thread is gust a waste of sewrver space ,since he posted this thread 2 years ago My 1st Deuce .
Maybe it is a case of PWI.
That was NOT the same thread. It was his first deuce back then. This is different, with a picture of his first deuce as his avatar.

It's probably a hoax. Who picks up a deuce from a person at 11:30 at night, breaks a window, looks for a key he doesn't need as the door handle screws are on the inside and he can remove the door handle. It sounds like a poorly conceived hoax but, the point is, the two threads have absolutely nothing in common. The thread as written, is suspect, but plausible.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That was NOT the same thread. It was his first deuce back then. This is different, with a picture of his first deuce as his avatar.

It's probably a hoax. Who picks up a deuce from a person at 11:30 at night, breaks a window, looks for a key he doesn't need as the door handle screws are on the inside and he can remove the door handle. It sounds like a poorly conceived hoax but, the point is, the two threads have absolutely nothing in common. The thread as written, is suspect, but plausible.
Post # 1 of this thread says nothing about when he bought it or if it is a different deuce . The point of my post is if he had a deuce for 2 years he would know you don't need a key or power , just give it fuel and a slight nudge from another vehicle and it's running.

3dAngus

Post # 1 of this thread says nothing about when he bought it or if it is a different deuce .

Why should it??? The assumption when you read these things is, he just purchased it. In this case, it would be his second purchase.

The point of my post is if he had a deuce for 2 years he would know you don't need a key or power ,

You need a key if the door is keyed. He said he had to bust out a window because he didn't have a key.

just give it fuel and a slight nudge from another vehicle and it's running.
AT 11:30 at night, and with a motorcycle?. You don't have any of the details. Let's get the facts straight before we go flaming someone with all the speculative hoopla that
is totally unfounded.

Again, it may be a hoax, but there might be hundreds of them on this board. We need facts to respond appropriately, whether if the original post is true or not, and we can always learn something along the way. I wouldn't bet money it's real or not, but I would bet money your post is totally irrelevant and inappropriate given the inaccurate responses you've provided.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
AT 11:30 at night, and with a motorcycle?. You don't have any of the details. Let's get the facts straight before we go flaming someone with all the speculative hoopla that
is totally unfounded.

Again, it may be a hoax, but there might be hundreds of them on this board. We need facts to respond appropriately, whether if the original post is true or not, and we can always learn something along the way. I wouldn't bet money it's real or not, but I would bet money your post is totally irrelevant and inappropriate given the inaccurate responses you've provided.
OP ;[h=2]
Problems with my Deuce[/h]
Ok so i bought a deuce from a guy and he dint give me the keys. wtf. i didnt know how to unlock the door so i smashed in the window and when i got in and hit that red buten and it didnt do anything. so how am i going to get the keys for it? i keep calling the guy but no answer. i dont know what to do, :???:

I don't see anything about a motorcycle in his post or the time of day he went to get it . The only time shown is when he posted. It could have been the day before if the truck even exists.​

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As a moderator this type of thread waste alot of time and resources.

If he has owned a Duece for two years he should know how they operate.

One thing I DO KNOW is that the f-bomb is not accepted here , even if it is "abbreviated". So for that he is receiving an infraction and this thread is being closed.

Think about your actions before hitting the enter key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks