• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

profile update

jimmr

I've decided I'll stick with Steel Soldiers and would like to update my profile declaring myself a Army Retiree and a few such things.
Can this be done after already joining and how is that accomplished?
Thx, Jim

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
@jimmr I am not a moderator, but....

- locate your name in the top right of the page
1703694834317.png
- click on it

- Locate the "Account Details" and click on it

You now see several places where you can add information about yourself. Don't forget to save it afterwards!

If you want to have information appear at the bottom of all your posts. use the "Signature" function right across from "Account Details" . When you cliclk on "Signature", you can add information that will be put at the bottom of all of your posts.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks