• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Progress on -725 this weekend

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: Info on Vacuum line's

Knottofs said:
Hey, maddawg308
Where’d you get the “Vacuum line” diagrams? All mine are just plugged, but id like to get them right before I go to an electronic ignition.
Thanks, Nate
Vacuum line diagrams are available in the Manuals section over at M715Zone.com. Those -715 guys are gurus over there, and know EVERYTHING about these weirdo Gladiator rigs.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: Info on Vacuum line

It was a pleasure Mike, just wish you weren't so far away!

We were chasing those gremlins in the wiring harness for about 2 hrs.... found lots of cuts and nics that we repaired, but it was only after we cornered them all in the horn that we were victorious over the gremlins. :mrgreen:

ONTOS66

'Dawg, great pics on the progress! How about a list of equipment that you are using and source? With warmer weather on its way I'm going to tackle the rust and flaking paint on the Pioneer Trailer. Since I don't have anything at this time I'm starting fresh equipment wise. Suggestions?
Muchas Gracias!
;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks