• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Progress photos of my WC-53 tear-down

Wolfen

Definitely a Fixer Upper:!: Come to think of it, I remember hearing that someone inm Canada was selling a WC53 Body. I'll have to see if I can find it.

Wolfen

At the risk of sounding Ghoulish, I would be interested in buying some Parts from your Wrecked WC53 if you get a new Body for it.:beer:

COX

Mcinfantry, what size Michelins were you running on your 53? And how'd you set up your springs with the 4bt up front?

COX

What about on road, any handling issues? Was it rough on the highway? Also, did the 4bt weigh down the front at all? And thanks for the quick reply !!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks