• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Project M37a4

camoyj7

I'm calling it a M37a4. It going to be a 61 M37B1 made into a four door, full size bed, with a 3.9 Cummins 4bt, 5spd, Dana 60 axles, four wheel disc brakes, hmmwv 24 bolt wheels w/37" Goodyears. All late model military stuff led lighting, seats, hmmwv gun turret, ect.

Attachments

camoyj7

Made some progress today got to cut and stretched the frame. I'm still not sure what the total wheel base is going to be yet. I made the frame extensions a lot longer than I'm going to need so I can shorten them once the crew cab is built. For right now the rear rails are just bolted together. I'll have to notch the new cross member for the driveshaft once I can see where the NP205 will sit.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks