• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Promotion

NewWheeler

Congratulations Staff Sergeant. Those who have enlisted or reenlisted since Sept 11 show a special kind of metal. You obviously fit into that category. Thanks for serving ...your country needs you.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hoo-ah! Great news and thanks for posting the pictures. Is that Balad or Tallil AB or if not what base are you at? Let me know your APO address and I will send you some moral items from Korea.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for sharing the pics, you should be proud! Thanks for your service, we appreciate it!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
There is no better place than here J2. Congratulations on a well deserved promotion. Thank you for "keeping up the fire" over there. We will strive to keep up the support at home.
God bless you and guide you. You have friends you have never met.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks I know being an old fart always makes me look bad but the young Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines all look better than me. I am still waiting to pin mine on and hope to be looking a little better then.

halftrack

Great! When does the Hazing began. I remember when I was promoted to Lance Corporal and the rank (without the pins) was pounded in my collar until I as bleeding. Ah, the good ole days! Congrats!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks