• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Proper setup for tool rack

M-37Bruce

Let's See

If this works?

Can someone post a pic of the proper setup for this tool rack? Interested in seeing what actually goes here.

Thanks!

Different application, but the same Pioneer Rack none the less.
My rack is off the vehicle at the moment, come to think of it, my entire bed box is off?

croftonaviation

Glad someone else asked, thanks for the pics doghead and m-37. In dogheads second thread link someone purchased their ax from council tools. Great company, I have had one of their ax's for years and have used the heck out of it. Well worth what they get for them.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Colemans surplus has the correct axe ($15), Midwest Military has the correct shovel and pick ($30 ea). Memphis ebays the shovels alot too. I know people are going to post just go to the hardware store but back before they directed to open purchased them these were the correct tools for the rack. It is pretty hard to find the correct length shovel that has a rounded tip and not pointed one at a Home Depot.:roll:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jim, are the Coleman's axe's new? Are they extremely weathered as alot of their stuff is?

M-37Bruce

I made my shovel, (Tractor Supply) just shortened it. Everything else was GI Issue, Vermont Comm'l. Salvage & Bill Lammers in Ocala, FL.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks