• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Proud new MV owner!!

bikeboy

Just wanted to introduce myself, and say hello to all. I jusr rcently acquired a 1984 M1009, been wanting one for a long time. Have to say, I LOVE IT!! So much fun to drive. :driver: It has its little problems, but what MV really doesn't lol. Wil post some pics in the next few days, as time permits :???:.

LanceRobson

Welcome aboard from 70 miles north. There is an active military vehicle collectors club chapter in your area, the NY-PENN MVCC HQ Co.

If you are interested, PM me and I'll shoot you the contact info. Membership is only $12/yr and is well worth it.

Lance

stampy

Welcome to Steel Soldiers! You will find LOTS of info here that will help you on your way to having a great 1009! Try to search before posting a new question as many have been discussed repeatly already and you may get an answer faster by searching than by posting. Welcome to the 1009 club, I hope to see you at some of the rallys!:mrgreen:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks