• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PS Magazines: View Online, soon, I hope!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi All,
We have been trying for quite some time to get the PS Mags from the old Steel Soldiers site switched over to the "new" site. It is still a work in progress. In the meantime, I thought I could provide the link as a sticky so folks can easily find the section on the old site. Thanks again to cranetruck aka Bjorn for assembling this massive database.
https://www.nsncenter.com/Library/PSMagazine
Steel Soldiers :: Military Vehicles Supersite
THESE LINKS ARE DEAD

Last edited by a moderator:

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmmm, link don't work, am I the only person interested in looking at PS Magazine?
Don't think so, I got more to upload, but after two years plus of waiting, what can I say...
Lost my back-up copies when my computer crashed a year ago, always liked to be able to search the issues.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hmmm, link don't work, am I the only person interested in looking at PS Magazine?
The link is old and when they do updates to the website, they keep doing it in formats that make old links incompatible.

:roll:

You aren't the only one who misses the PS Magazines, they were great.

We are glad to see you posting again! Just the other day in chat we were wondering where you were.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wonder what will happen first, a website update or Rons M819 back on the road....:deadhorse:

houdel

We are glad to see you posting again! Just the other day in chat we were wondering where you were.
Thanks for the concern, I did get a bit off track for a while. I had some health issues a while back - heart attack & seven bypasses - followed up by some personal issues, then a computer crash, plus raising three teen age boys by myself since my wife passed. I still don't have a computer, using the kid's computer for now. But I'm back now, all seems to be going pretty well and you can expect to see me lurking about! -- Lee

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been going through the PS mags online every morning for the past few months (2 issues a day) copying all the articles and mentions of the M-37 and applicable systems (radios, brakes, cooling systems, electrical systems, winches, stencils, fording, etc). I've got a substantial collection of articles for future reference (I made 3 copies of everything: a shop copy a library copy and a file copy). I'm up to issue 139 (1964) and I have 2 binders 4 inches thick full of articles (total of 6 binders).

PS is great. Love looking through them every morning. Lots of good info and social history. :driver:

Amazing what you learn too!

Storm 51

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks